All The Things You Probably Won't Be Told
About The Cairn Terrier!
If you're serious about your Cairn Terrier and want the happiest, healthiest and most well behaved Cairn Terrier on the block..... this might be one of the most important messages you ever read.
Sharda Baker, 11.37
Hi my name is Sharda Baker and I'm bursting to share something with you.
There's an amazing new e-book on the Cairn Terrier to assist you in having the absolutely best experience with your Cairn Terrier. Without having to spend a small fortune and without having to spend hours grooming and training.
Are you maybe thinking of buying a Cairn Terrier, not sure how to go about it, what questions to ask, how to look after and train your little friend?
Maybe you already own one or more Cairn Terriers and want to make sure you care for your Cairn Terrier properly? Cairn Terriers, as you probably know by now, do require special care and once you learn and understand their needs its not that hard to care for a Cairn Terrier. They are worth every bit of effort of course as they will reward you a hundred fold in enjoyment and unwavering companionship.
Don't make the mistakes many owners do though and presume a Cairn Terrier is cared for the same way as any other dog. They aren't and that mistake could cost you dearly in time, money and heartache.
Maybe you just simply want to have your Cairn Terrier trained a little better. A dog that pees inside, chews everything in sight, "pulls" on a lead, and barks too much can take some of the fun out of owning a dog can't it? And you know a Cairn Terrier can easily be trained when you know how!
If some of this describes you and you would like a healthy, happy, well trained Cairn Terrier that brings years of enjoyment for you and the family that doesn't end up costing you a small fortune please read on.
It's frustrating to hear about Cairn Terrier owners ending up with big disappointments just because they didn't have the right information at hand. There is a better way.
This is what happened to me.
I remember the first puppy we bought , Shani. She was a pure bred 7 week old female . Her favorite sleeping place used to be in one of my husband's old leather shoes.
I didn't know then what questions to ask the breeder or what to look for when we went shopping for her. To cut a long story short we spent over $2700 on Shani over the first 2 years for 2 knee repairs and countless visits to the vet for on going allergy problems.
If only I had known then what I know today about Shani's diet, exercise and general needs we wouldn't have had to fork out all that money. and go through that stress. I guess in a way its a bit like buying a car. If you don't know what to look for can easily end up with a car that is not really in good condition .
Our second puppy "Ellie", we bought as a puppy when she was 16 weeks old. Puppies are so cute at that age aren't they? We didn't know how to tell if a puppy has been socialized well or not. Well, we got home with a dog that was real hard work for several months. Ellie was so timid, barked all the time, was very slow learning anything and took a while to take to any visitors. We leant the hard way again! But wow how things have changed now!
Our last few dogs have been almost perfect. OK they have been to the vet once or twice for their shots but we've had no major expenses in the last 6 years . We did our homework this time and had spent much of our spare time over the years finding out everything we could our dogs. It honestly has taken the worry and expense out of buying, training and caring for our dogs.
So Then I Decided
To write a book about dogs and share my experiences. My first dog book was on the Bichon Frise. It became quite popular on the internet and made me realize there are many other dog owners who have the same questions as me. It also gave me the confidence to leave my full time job and concentrate on my real love in life....dogs.
I now have published several popular doggy dog e-books and I'm so excited to be able to talk about this one on the unique and gorgeous Cairn Terrier.
Imagine This For A Minute.
Imagine being confident that you are asking the pet owner/breeder the right questions before you hand over your hard earned cash for you new "little friend". You don't want to end up withanything less than a healthy perfect little Cairn Terrier do you?
And when you get home with your puppy, won't it be so nice knowing exactly what you need for your puppy in those first few months rather than "guessing"? Your role in the first 4 months is absolutely vital in developing a happy healthy Cairn Terrier. Why risk making the mistakes so many other owners are making and paying for!
If you already own a Cairn Terrier, I'm sure you want to know the answers to the common training, caring and breeding questions owners every day are asking? Questions that if unanswered may end up costing you literally thousands of dollars and can bring so much heartache.
Imagine knowing and mastering the simple training techniques that are unique" to Cairn Terriers? Having a dog that is a pleasure to have inside the house at all times, that walks well on a lead, that's gentle with children and is really your best friend without costing a heap of money to look after.You'll be the envy of other dog owners too!
The Good News
I would love to help you have the best possible experience with your Cairn Terrier. Having well trained dogs has certainly changed my life for the better! I want to help prevent you losing hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars in health related costs by buying right and just as importantly caring for your Cairn Terrier in the best possibly way. The right diet, exercise and care really make all the difference. A Cairn Terrier does NOT have to be expensive to look after once you know what you are doing!
It 's my wish that you become one of the many happy Cairn Terrier owners who are so proud when family or friends drop in and see their "best friend". Won't it feel great to have your friends and other dog owners marvel at how well trained, healthy and well groomed your Cairn Terrier is? There's nothing like seeing the effect a well behaved and well groomed Cairn Terrier has on people is there!
To help make this happen for you a new e-book was written "Insiders Complete Guide To The Cairn Terrier"
In 121 pages I have done my best to cover nearly everything to help you have the best possible experience with a Cairn Terrier from start to finish. It isn't like any other book you will ever read on the Cairn Terrier either.
Apart from spending many months going through every bit of Cairn Terrier information I and my research team could get my hand on, I interviewed two Cairn Terrier breeders and a Veterinary surgeon to ensure I didn't miss anything.
I then passed on my completed ebook package onto another well respected Cairn Terrier breeder and had them have their say on what else should be included in the ebook package.
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "Insider's Complete Guide To The Cairn Terrier"
- Discover if the Cairn Terrier the right doggie for you and your family. Clearly outlined pros and cons of owning a Cairn Terrier are explained to help you in your decision.
- Learn how to choose your new family member. Never choose a Cairn Terrier just because "they look cute in the shop window". It needs careful scrutiny, a lot of thought and a loads of information from the owner of the dog or the breeder you’re buying it from. It's worth it though as you will be hopefully then blessed the with years of enjoyment! (Discover clear detailed information on what you need to know)
- Find out all about the characteristics of the great Cairn Terrier family.
- You will be amazed at what diet your Cairn Terrier should be getting . Canned, dry and homemade food is all discussed in detail. (Everything about a Cairn Terrier's dietary needs is clearly explained including dangerous foods to avoid!)
- Discover why if you’re thinking of owning a Cairn Terrier, you will be first attracted to its gentle, alert and well mannered loving nature. Learn all about the temperament of the Cairn Terrier and how to ensure you "pick" and train a Cairn Terrier that has these characteristics. (not all do so be careful!)
- Learn How To Recognize a reputable Cairn Terrier breeder. They should have a solid understanding of this breed and be willing and able to answer this suggested list of questions. Learn what to look out for and what to ask!
- Breed Standards. Both experts and newcomers to the Cairn Terrier will find our extensive explanations of the breed interesting and useful.
- Discover why and how after nutrition, exercise plays a very important part in the health of your dog. If yours is a city or county dog, exercise tips are discussed. Techniques of walking your "Cairn Terrier" on a leash are explained.
- Discover exactly how to care for your Cairn Terrier when you first get home. (Remember the first 4 months are the most important in the life of your dog)
IMPORTANT - Our REVEALING Cairn Terrier Newsletter Report is NOW AVAILABLE. FREE - Don't Miss Out!
Once a week or so you'll receive a free email report that covers a Cairn Terrier related topic.
There is no cost or obligation.
You can unsubscribe anytime.
Just enter your email address below for your FREE subscription now and get your free bonus report.
I dislike SPAM like everyone else!. Your email address is kept 100% confidential and will never be shared with anybody.
- Know how to groom your Cairn Terrier from day one. Many owners use the wrong products which harm their Cairn Terrier. (Once learnt properly grooming becomes much easier and fun!)
- Tips for buying a Pup. Don’t be in a hurry: Learn how much you should be expected to pay and what to expect for spending your hard earned cash on this wonderful breed..( Many people rush into buying a puppy without the proper knowledge and suffer the consequences for many years).
- Discover the positive effects of early socialization. Cairn Terrier are not as a rule an aggressive dog, but if poorly socialized you could end up with a "snappy" dog who tries to rule the household. (learn what to do from day one)
- Understand the "mentality" of your Cairn Terrier. For instance, your Cairn Terrier will respond to certain commands and actions quickly than others. (Training may take on a whole new meaning when you read this)
- If you’re in the process of bringing home a pup, it’s also time you explored the market for a good vet. Learn how to choose a good vet and understand ways to maximize your visit to the vet which may well end up saving you money.
- Be shown a comprehensive and useful list of internet resources. How do you know where to look for certain questions? (These resources may save you hours of frustrating searching)
- Discover how to teach your Cairn Terrier to obey commands such as “sit,” or “down” or to come when called off-leash? To give your Cairn Terrier the best you can, and to get the best from your Cairn Terrier, you need to train him/her while they're at a very young age., or as soon as possible. (extensive proven techniques described in detail)
- Potty training finally de-mystified. In depth coverage given to this often misunderstood topic. (If your Cairn Terrier is 'having accidents' on the floor or in other areas, there is a proven training method inside that delivers)
- Understand just why to reduce the risk of disease in your Cairn Terrier, it is best you have him vaccinated. As a pet owner, you have the choice of deciding which canine vaccinations you would want your pet to be given. (Clearly detailed vaccination regime outlined)
- Discover how to combat the number one problem among dogs of all breeds - poor dental care. Cairn Terriers are no different (discover how to help prevent tooth disease by using a well balanced diet and chew bones plus a few other tricks)
- Learn the benefits and drawbacks of purchasing a male versus a female Cairn Terrier. It's very worthwhile to know this before you start looking for your pup!
- Find out the options to help your puppy through the teething stage. You will then have a much happier Cairn Terrier. (A range of chew bones are discussed)
- Discover how if you are passionate about your pet, if pet medical insurance can save you money. Learn how each pet insurance company has its own pros and cons, you will have to scrutinize their health policies before going in for insurance. (Here’s what you need to check out)
- Understand all about crate training. Learn why this training method is not cruel and experience the difference it could make to your Cairn Terrier. (Every owner will benefit from this information)
- Identify the easy grooming technique experts use. Cairn Terrier's do require a particular type of brush. (Step by step grooming is clearly explained)
- Learn how to raise your Cairn Terrier in a house filled with kids. Just as your Cairn Terrier needs training, so do your children, so that they can understand the needs and moods of your pet. (Simple to follow guidelines that kids can easily remember)
- Learn the many benefits of spaying or neutering your Cairn Terrier. You might be surprised the effect this has on your dog's health, mood and aggressiveness. (The risks of self breeding are also discussed)
- And that's just a fraction of what you'll find out in "Insider's Complete Guide To the Cairn Terrier"
Here's what a few Cairn Terriers owners had to say about my ebook.
Thank you so much for the help of your ebook Sharda.
I wasn't sure if I should get Westie puppies or a Cairn Terrier.
After reading your ebooks, I decided to get two Cairn Terriers. It has been particularly helpful with the potty training.
Enclosed is a pic of my puppies, Scooby and Scrapp.
Dallas, Texas. USA.
Thank you for your ebook package.
It has been very useful.
I bought Lexie from a breeder at 11 months of age. She had been shown a couple of times but due to her shorter leg length proved not successful.
For the first 11 months of her life she had not been exposed to any of life's normal experiences, so consequently was extremely nervous and frightened of
She gradually improved and is now a wonderfully calm, well mannered and obedient dog.
I have had her for 4 months and she is a delight.
Ringwood, Victoria. Australia.
When we got Dudley we were at our wits end, but thanks to you, your ebook and audio, he has turned the corner for the better with us.
He is Charlie's (a Yorkie) best friend, and we would not trade him for a million dollars!
Pat & Gary Brieske
Kenosha. Wi. USA.
Hi there Sharda,
I wanted to mention the tremendous help that "The Complete Owners Guide To The Cairn Terrier" was to us during our search for a puppy.
The wealth of information contained in the guide is exceptional. We not only learned a lot about the history of the breed, but the advice about getting a doggy and bringing the dog to his new home were very helpful to us.
I refer to the ebook and bonuses quite often - everything from crate training, medical care and maintenance is provided in an easy to read and easy to use format.
I would recommend this guide to anyone who has an interest in this wonderful breed of dog.
It is well worth the modest cost to have such a resource available.
Denham Springs. Louisiana. USA.
This is a testimonial for the book and free gifts we downloaded from Sharda Baker "Insider's Complete Guide to the Cairn Terrier ". I have never seen so much excellent information in a book.
You have dome a wonderful job gathering all this information into the place. It has saved me hours of internet searching.
Everything is explained in a clear and concise manner and you training tips have already worked wonders on 'Dickens'.
Anyone needing a book on Cairn Terrier would be wise to download this book, which is very easy to do.
Thank you Sharda for all the hard work you put into this book.
Auburn, NY. USA.
To Whom It May Concern.
Sharda Baker, has helped us so much with our new puppy, Mac!
He is our first terrier ever and we've fallen in love, especially with all the tips Sharda has given us!
This is an invaluable tool for training so you can live happily along with your Cairn!
Jeff & Mary Locke
Santa Cruz, CA. USA
Thank you for your excellent ebook and free bonuses. That free audio bonus on Veterinary Health tips was particularly helpful and full of great information.
Your section on potty training was also right on the mark and very good and Kosmo hasn't had an accident inside for four weeks now.
I am more than happy to recommend your ebook package to other owners.
John and Mary Thompson
Balmain. Sydney. Australia.
It is with great pleasure that I write this note regarding your website and service.
Being a dog-lover and being especially fond of Cairn Terriers, I was searching the Internet looking for information, suggestions and specific assistance in selecting and purchasing a doggy.
Your e-book is most informative and most thorough. I would, without hesitation recommend your service. It was wonderful to continue to receive further information and your personal interest in dogs and in your customers.
Thank you so much for everything.
I've owned Cairn Terriers for over 15 years and used to be a breeder (seems like a lifetime ago). I have read most things on Cairn Terrier s that I can get my hands on. I just love them!
I still learned many new things from your e-book and found the free dog training audio a great help.
Thanks for responding to my emails as well. Not many people do these days.
Christchurch. New Zealand.
"But what about all these other questions?"
You'll also get the answers to these and many more "in your face" questions:.
- "Why is my Cairn Terrier puppy nipping all the time? How can I teach her to stop it?"
- "How do I keep the tears from staining the area around the eyes?"
- "What's the easiest and quickest way to housetrain my doggy?"
- "Where can I buy a healthy Cairn Terrier?"
- "How can I help with my Cairn Terrier's skin allergies?"
- "Will they get along with my other dogs?
- "What papers should I be given when I buy a Cairn Terrier?"
- "My Cairn Terrier has this awful habit of eating his poop. How can I stop it?"
- "I want to breed my Cairn Terrier, are there any risks doing this?"
- "Can you tell me what to expect during my Cairn Terrier's pregnancy?"
- "My Cairn Terrier seems to hate my husband! What can I do?"
- "How long can a Cairn Terrier live for?"
- "How do I clip the nails myself?"
- "What vaccinations should my Cairn Terrier be getting and when?"
- "When is the best time to spay or neuter my little Cairn Terrier?"
- "My Cairn Terrier "digs up everything" in the garden , how can I teach him to stop it?"
So, how much better would you feel knowing all the answers to these questions and more? Wouldn't you have a much better chance of owning a Cairn Terrier that was well behaved , healthy and a integral part of your family.
That's why you should own this book today (in fact, you can be reading in as little as 5 minutes from now!). Don't you owe it to yourself, your family, and your dog?
What's a resource like this worth?
To have someone do all this research for you would normally cost you around $900 and take several months of research. This ebook package isn't some half baked collection of bits and pieces thrown together.
Everything is well researched, tested and clearly explained in PLAIN English. Which means it's dead-easy to read and understand. And it's logically laid out in great detail.
There are other resources out there retailing for up to $49.00
Which is why this is such a genuine great investment at only $31.77
That's right, a fraction of what it's really worth and what it cost me to research. Why would I make it so affordable? Simply because my costs to deliver it to you are so low.
This package is an electronic book, audio and ebooklets that can be downloaded to your computer in a flash. Which means you can be reading it and discovering all these amazing secrets in as little as 5 minutes from now. I think it's incredible and of course wouldn't have been possible not so many years ago.
No matter what however, I hope you are starting to realize it's a genuine bargain for you. And yes, I plan on raising the price from $31.77 to $37.77 very soon.
So you'll want to be quick if you want to save some dollars.
And don't worry, if for any reason you're not happy with the content, you have a complete guarantee to protect your investment.
That's about as fair as it gets, don't you agree?
But I tell you what I'll also do to make this the best investment you ever make. I'm going to throw in some free bonuses which will help you even more..
So, if you invest in a copy of "Insider's Complete Guide To the Cairn Terrier" right now, here's what I'll also include for you.
***FOR A LIMITED TIME***
6 FREE BONUSES
VALUED AT $71.27!
FREE BONUS # 1 How To Change Your Cairn Terrier's Temperament For The Better. - ebooklet
What usually attracts many pet owner to a Cairn Terrier is his/her appearance. Most buyers don't think about their Cairn Terrier 's temperament before its too late. This e-booklet offers vital information for Cairn Terrier owners.
(VALUE $9.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insider's Complete Guide To The Cairn Terrier" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 2 Dog Training Secrets Revealed - Audio
This 53 minute audio is an interview with a well renown professional dog trainer who "has seen it all".
In this high quality recorded audio you will hear how a professional Australian dog trainer manages the day to day dog behavior problems many dog owners have had to deal with. Basil will answer a long list of dog training questions I had put especially put together.
You will discover his proven methods of managing the disobedient dog, how to quickly control the dog that barks too much, potty training in as little as 24 hrs, step by step obedience training, and much much more. The audio is 53 minutes long.
(VALUE $27.97) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insider's Complete Guide To The Cairn Terrier" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 3 Potty Training Made Quick And Easy - ebooklet
Potty Training is the number issue with most dog owners somewhere in their lives as a dog owner. This recently completed ebook clearly outlines the current proven potty training techniques. It is covers the new pup as well as the adult dog that may have come from a shelter or from a home where potty training was not completed.
It is written in a simple , fun easy to follow format that really works fast!
(VALUE $12.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insider's Complete Guide To The Cairn Terrier" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 4 Controlling Biting, Nipping and Jumping up - ebooklet
The dog who is already nipping then they should have their behavior managed quickly to prevent biting down the track. If you dog is already biting, measures should be undertaken now to help prevent a serious injury in the future.
This bonus ebooklet provides techniques to help teach your dog to STOP nipping, biting, or jumping up on visitors.
It is written in a simple , clear and easy to follow format that is also guaranteed to bring results fast or your money back.
(VALUE $7.95) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insider's Complete Guide To The Cairn Terrier" ebook package.
SPECIAL FREE BONUS # 5 "Secrets To Walking Your Cairn Terrier On and Off the Leash - ebooklet
Don't be dragged around the block by your pulling dog. This ebooklet clearly explains in detail, how to quickly and with minimum fuss, teach your Cairn Terrier to walk comfortably beside you either on or off the leash.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 13.77) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insider's Complete Guide To The Cairn Terrier" ebook package.
FREE BONUS # 6 Choosing a Doggie Name - ebooklet
This ebooklet contains almost 2,000 dog names in alphabetical order. The names are separated into male and female groups.
You will have fun finding a special and unique name amongst that truly suits your Cairn Terrier.
(RETAIL VALUE $ 7.99) FREE for a limited time for all those who purchase the "Insider's Complete Guide To the Cairn Terrier" ebook package.
The above FREE bonuses each worth every cent of their stated value. But , they're yours FREE. Congratulations!
Why Am I Giving Away So Many FREE Bonuses?
Well, there are 2 reasons I am offering such a large number of genuine quality free bonuses.
Firstly, I wish to over exceed your expectations and provide the best resources I can for you.
It make sense really, because with my 100% no questions asked refund policy, you can have a full 100% refund for up to 56 days, so I want you to love my package and tell other how helpful it was to you. Otherwise you can return it right back to me for your full refund.
Secondly, digital products do not require postage which means less overheads for me.
But I don't know how long I'll can keep these bonuses up there. So if you want them, I suggest you get in quick.
Truly wishing you great success with your Cairn Terrier.
P.S.The Introductory low price of only $31.77 is a part of a market test I'm conducting. Once I've completed my market test, I know I'll be forced to put up the price to cover advertising costs. So if you're at all interested, you should buy right now.
P.P.S. Don't forget, you're getting a 121 page e-book for $31.77, PLUS 6 FREE bonuses valued at $71.27. You get the "Insiders Complete Guide To The Cairn Terrier ", the "Dog Training Audio and Transcription", the "Choosing Your Doggie Names" ebooklet, the "Improving Your doggie's Temperament "ebooklet and "Becoming Your Cairn Terrier's Pack Leader" ebooklet plus the "Teaching Your Cairn Terrier 13 Easy Tricks" ebooklet.
This is all available right now for a limited time! So if that's what you want to do, this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
P.P.P.S. You also have 56 days to review the e-book package and free bonuses and discover for yourself the value and benefits these books can provide to you.. You can easily get a refund at anytime during those 56 days and you even get to keep the e-book and FREE bonuses. You take absolutely no risk.
P.P.P.P.S DON'T FORGET MY SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER.
For the next few days, I am including for FREE, 6 Bonus resources for your Cairn Terrier valued at $71.27.
That's over $71 of FREE bonuses just for trying my Cairn Terrier ebook package.
See top of page for more details.
Thank you for visiting us.